torstai 26. tammikuuta 2012

Nintendo to launch WiiU before year end

Reuters is writing that Nintendo is going to launch Wii successor in key markets for year end. This is exciting news, I for one cannot wait for it! I feel like Nintendo is finally listening to it's hardcore supporters and gives them exactly what they want. I got to admit though, that I am a gadget freak, so out of the ordinary controllers are exactly something I get hyped over.


So, what do you guys think about WiiU? Is it enough to beat Microsoft and Sony? Do you believe that the controller and hardware is enough?

5 kommenttia:

  1. I don`t think it`s going to beat Microsoft and Sony. But it sure does look fun.

    VastaaPoista
  2. Eh... I'm sure it'll be fun, for a little while.

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wii U wont even dent Sony or Microsoft. Its not even a "hardcore" console. And looks pretty ugly. It may sell ok but when the next generation PS4 and Xbox720 or whatever names they make for it, come out, its game over.

    VastaaPoista
  4. None of the consoles are going to sell well next generation. It's a dying medium sadly, now that we have our super phones.

    VastaaPoista
  5. I'm not all that keen on WiiU; I will wait for the new Playstation or X-box iteration. As for Taker's comments on consoles selling well next generation---phones do not yet have powerful enough video cards, RAM, or memory to run high-end games...their screens are also too small...

    VastaaPoista