perjantai 20. tammikuuta 2012

Adventures in Refund land: Koss Porta Pro

So, it happened. My Koss Porta Pro-headphones broke. It was a mini-disaster for me, since I use them daily. So I contacted my seller for a refund of the item. Filled a simple form and submitted. It only took like less than 4 hours to get an email response from my seller, informing me that they have removed my claim for refund! They said I don't need it, and they will be sending right away replacement parts. Also, they attached a link to www.myportapro.com where they instructed (with video!) how to change the replacement parts.

And lo and behold, today the replacement parts arrived. They included pretty much all new headphones and cable! Only the metal frame was left from the old model.
Replacement parts for Koss Porta Pro

This, I feel, is excellent customer service. I have always heard that Koss has excellent support for products, but I would have never guessed it would be like this. Awesome job Koss!

Do you have any exceptional refund stories? Share them in the comments!

7 kommenttia:

  1. Great service, love the headphones too!

    VastaaPoista
  2. These days a little customer service goes a long way. It seems like a lot of companies are forgetting who they should be trying to please.

    Good on Koss for their great customer service!

    VastaaPoista
  3. Wow, great service, i'd be lost without my headphones, I use them every day too, got a back up pair hehe, might have to look into these guys though :) following for more info :)

    VastaaPoista
  4. Great custom service indeed. I wish there were more companies like that.
    Following you now, mate, and stuff!:)

    VastaaPoista
  5. That's pretty good. Wish the process was this easy for my headphones.

    VastaaPoista
  6. Wow, that's awesome. Why can't more companies be this nice?

    VastaaPoista