- Send a CAPTCHA image and API Key
- Receive a ID for that CAPTCHA
- After 10 seconds, send the ID back
- Receive a response for the CAPTCHA or receive "Not ready"
- Try again in 5 seconds & repeat if necessary
|One of the most well-known types of CAPTCHA, ReCAPTCHA.|
To me, this is pretty mind-boggling. So there are people working in some third world countries whose job is just to solve CAPTCHA all day? Jesus, talk about hell on earth. Even one CAPTCHA causes me pain!
The price, you ask? 1 USD for 1000 Answers. Seriously. That is pretty insane. And as stated in the blog post, it took around 30 seconds to receive the answer.
We are living in an interesting world.